Update : 19-01-2005|
N 50 56 58
E 004 23 36
Grimbergen Radio 119.505
- Strictly PPR by telephone
++32 (0) 2 253 70 70
++32 (0) 475 70 93 81
- Only available to aircraft with noise certificate, adhere strictly to
instructions by telephone, prior to departure.
- Approach as high as possible below 1000ft, only via LONDI, descend to 800ft in the circuit.
- Avoid if possible Grimbergen, Beigem, Humbeek and other populated
areas + TOTAL gas tanks in downwind !!
- Only available for pilots with minimum PPL or student pilots which are previously
familiarized with the airfield.
- For noise abatement, within 3 Nm around the airfield, fly with reduced power as much as safety permits.
- Contact Grimbergen RADIO at least prior reaching LONDI.
- Within AD traffic a listening watch shall be maintained at all times & position reports made.
- Aircraft required to land, take-off and taxi on runways, stopways and taxiways only.
- Only flights from and to other Schengen countries are allowed.
- Fuel : 100LL available, limited supply.